Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Video Vets Chooses John Bruhns Video For Commercial

His name is John Bruhns he is a former sergeant in the Army who served in Iraq.

He said the following of the Administration and the Iraq War:

" I feel used and misled by the administration."

"I feel as if my patriotism has been used and exploited, my willingness to fight for this country has been used and exploited.


I'm very proud of my military service and I'm very disappointed in the civilian leadership and the administration for sending us needlessly into combat."



VideoVets reports that John said in an interview on CNN that he hopes Americans will see his ad and realize that "there are veterans that are coming home from this war that are very patriotic, that love America, but just are not going to blindly follow this president and this failed policy continually."

Director Oliver Stone (Born On The Fourth Of July, World Trade Center) made the TV ad which features voice over by Ron Kovic, Vietnam Vet and author of Born On The Fourth Of July.

Now VideoVets is working on raising the money to get the commercial put on the air to spread the message to a larger audience. If you would like to help you can contribute visit the VoteVets website or post the John Bruhms video on your own blog.